Attaining a beauty that lasts
- By Team TDO
Lovely, attractive, good looks, pretty, exquisite, gorgeous, splendor, magnificent, cute, smart, and stylish - different words with the same essence, beauty. However, beauty is all these things and something extra. It is an innate feature of our persona and is more than just good looks. And, its primary source is a healthy body.
Here are some tips to attain beauty:
- Water up: Always keep a water bottle with you. Drink atleast 8 to 10 glasses daily at regular intervals.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and good fats forms the base for a beautiful mind and body. Inner health always reflects in the body.
- Make small pieces of beetroot, grind and squeeze the juice out. Massage it on your face for 5 minutes and wash off after 10 minutes with mild soap. You will feel relaxed and your face will glow.
- Having a glass of warm water with one teaspoon of honey first thing in the morning helps to wash off the toxins and gives you a smooth and glowing skin.
- Massage your body with milk once a week. Milk moisturizes the skin and makes it smooth and healthy.
In addition to these, add some techniques to pacify your mind like yoga, meditation, or yognidra to ward off tensions and worries.