10 ways to prevent fine lines under eye
- By Team TDO
- Reduced nourishment to skin. Improper diet can lead to this problem.
- Inadequate sleep can produce lines under eyes. Sleep is very essential for the well-being of the body. It provides a chance to regenerate new cells during sleep. Our body removes the old cells in the skin and replaces it with newly-formed cells.
- People in the modern world are living under continuous mental exertion, worries, pressures and tensions are the end result. It reflects rapidly on the skin.
- Excess indulgence in black tea, black coffee and aerated drinks.
- Excess sun exposure, over time can cause tanning, dark circles, wrinkling and lines under eyes.
- Irregular food habits: Eating at wrong times, skipping a meal, overeating, under-eating and drinking less amount of water can cause this problem.
- Wrong usage of cosmetics can cause various skin troubles.
Home remedies for fine lines:
- Keep a slice of cucumber on your eyes. It has a great amount of water in it. It will hydrate your skin and would provide necessary nourishment.
- Massage the skin on your face by almond oil. Dry skin is the early manifestation. Almond oil is the best solution for dry skin. It is a natural moisturiser. It provides as an essential oil.
- Fruit extracts are also being used in multiple skin applications. Fruits like oranges, apples, lemons and pineapples are very useful.
- Natural honey is a natural moisturising and nourishing agent.
- Have a healthy and balanced diet. Include whole grain food, pulses, legumes, raw fruits, vegetables, whole milk, egg white and fish in your diet.
- Have small and frequent diets. It will keep your skin healthy.
- Drink plenty of water. Hydrate your skin adequately.
- Include almonds, cashew, peanuts and pistachio in your diet. It gives fatty acids which are helpful to your body.
- Take adequate sleep. Sleep should be refreshing and undisturbed.
- Yoga would help you reduce your mental stress.
- Take 2-3 servings of fruit and 3-5 servings of vegetables daily.
- Avoid excess intake of black coffee, black tea and aerated drink.
- Avoid smoking.
- Use suitable sun blocking cream.