Management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- By Team TDO
Causes of COPD:
- Smoking is the most important.
- Air pollution.
Management of COPD includes:
- The first thing is to quit smoking with the help of your doctor using different techniques.
- Avoid irritations in your surroundings, such as smoke.
- Make sure infections in the respiratory channels are treated immediately.
- Avoid passive smoking.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes or cold, moist weather.
- Avoid going into polluted areas.
- Performing different tests like, x-ray examinations, lung function tests, ECG, and blood samples may be necessary to aid in making exact diagnosis and assess the severity of the condition.
- Use medical treatments.