Right face cream for men - Are men the new fair sex?
- By Sanjay Akolkar
In today’s materialistic world, the outer appearance is just as important as the inner beauty of a man. In earlier times, only women seemed to be obsessed with their beauties, but as times have changed, men have followed the same path as well. Today’s men have become extremely conscious about how they look - right from their hairstyle, their skin, right down to the perfectly manicured nails; they seem to want it all. No matter what the profession or age, men want to look their very best for all occasions, and really who can blame them, women will always be intrigued by the outer appearance of the man. Fairness cream often work wonders for men; they can change the entire complexion of a man’s skin tone and take his sexy quotient up, making him all the more desirable.
With the recent entry of national and international brands such as Nivea, Unilever, L’Oreal, and Garnier, men have plenty of options to choose from ranging from skincare to personal hygiene. In today’s times, men, like women, are also obsessed with male celebrities like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney, to name a few. They want to look like them, but the amount of care that is taken by these guys and the amount of money spent on it by these celebs, is never an option for the economically challenged middle class man. However, there are fairness creams that are available in the market which are somewhat of a consolation.
Since there are plenty of fairness creams to choose from, men must know how to choose the cream that will best suit their budget, but also their skin type and complexion, so let’s have a look on how to choose the perfect fairness cream for men:
Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect fairness cream:
- Firstly, in order to choose what kind of fairness cream suits you best, you must consider your skin type.
- Then you have to consider the amount of sensitivity your skin has.
- If you have a sensitive skin, it is extremely necessary to have a sensitivity test done so as to understand the kind of allergic reaction you might have to certain chemicals present in the cream. If you unknowingly use any cream without proper testing, the end result would be horrendous and you would end up looking like a "bloated blow fish."
- Look out for a fairness cream that suits you and caters to all of your requirements.
- Lastly, if you have an oily skin, you might want to consider a cream that does not have any kinds of oils in it, otherwise your already uneven skin tone may end up looking even worse.
So the next time "the metrosexual male" in you has the urge to buy a fairness cream, be sure to take a look at these tips to help you choose the perfect fairness cream.
What was the popular question that the evil stepmother in Snow White often said to her mirror, "Mirror-Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" or something like that. Oh! How the irony, in earlier times this question was used to describe the perfectly fair and beautiful woman, now it is being used as a quote to describe the "Perfectly Handsome Man," how the times have changed!