- By Team TDO
What will help to relieve the cramps?
- Regular physical activity like walking, running, jogging at least for an hour helps to reduce cramps in some women.
- Supplementing your diet with zinc and calcium has been found to reduce cramps, bloating, and related PMS symptoms.
- Hot fomentation with hot water bag or heating pad helps to reduce the cramps.
- A warm bath or aromatherapy might help.
- Take some deep breaths, listen to music. Relaxing and letting people around you know that you are not feeling fine will help; reduce any and every stress of your everyday life that may contribute to menstrual cramps.